- Aged between 18-35 years old.
- Sign the contract and accept the terms and conditions.
- Pay the deposit which is equal to one month’s rent.
- Attach a document of proof for your university or job.
How much do I have to pay?
What is it for?
What is the deposit?
How can I pay the deposit?
Who keeps the deposit?
When will you return the deposit?
Conditions necessary for the return of the deposit:
How the deposit is returned:
*Monthly fee and expenses
*Maintenance of the flat
- For your safety, close the door and lock with the key.
- Do not open the door to strangers. If anybody from the Erasmo´s Room team has to visit your flat we will inform you.
- Be careful with candles, incenses and when you cook …
- If you smell gas, open doors and windows to ventilate the flat and close the key of the gas. Then call urgently the Erasmo´s Room team.
- Do not leave objects of value and money in sight. The Erasmo´s Room team is not responsible for the loss or theft of belongings inside the flat.
- Advice: Madrid is a popular tourist city and for this reason pickpockets can take advantage of any carelessness. Take special care on the metro and when you are in crowds of people, this is when they most take advantage of people and commit thefts.
- Problems in the flat: If one of your housemates becomes seriously ill, it is your obligation to ring the telephone number 112 and ask for medical assistance or an ambulance. If the illness is not so serious we hope that you will help your housemate with meals, medicine and attention etc.
- So that everyone can enjoy the internet service speed, we recommend that you do not download movies excessively etc...
- The Erasmo´s Room team can visit the flat at any time to fix breakdowns, have reviews, meetings etc. This is permitted always in common areas as the lease is per room.
- If problems arise living with any of your flatmates please try to fix them amongst yourselves by talking calmly and being understanding. If the problems persist you must let the Erasmo´s Room team know.
- Correspondence: Letters arriving owner's name or some person not living in the apartment, the team must deliver Erasmo´s Room.
- Neighbours: we must respect the hours of rest for our neighbours in order to maintain a good relationship with them.
In the case that the neighbours disturb you or make your stay difficult in the flat you must notify the Erasmo´s Room team.
Erasmo´s Room is more than just a rental and accommodation agency. We also organise events, parties and trips through our LoParty App. We welcome enquiries about our offers and suggestions at email@example.com.
- The cleanliness and care of the flat are basic necessities for a good atmosphere and conviviality. Although there is a cleaning service provided for the communal areas, it is also necessary for flatmates to take care and maintain the cleanliness of common areas themselves.
- Ventilate the rooms every day.
- Clean pans, pots etc, and cut food on wooden boards, etc...
- Clean the hob with appropriate products.
- DO NOT accumulate rubbish bags. Odours can be unpleasant and give a bad image.
Set a day when each of you will take the bins out.
It is important to respect others. Respecting the customs and cultures of others is also basic to ensure you all get on well.
- Try not to impose your opinion on others and to respect the point of view of the rest of your flatmates. and to put in the place of other one is extremely important.
- Regarding your neighbours please respect their hours of rest. In the event that you do have friends over please close all the windows so as to disturb them as little as possible.
- Respect and keep clean the common areas etc.